Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
The Clek Fllo is among the safest convertible car seats on the market, thanks to best-in-class safety features such as a steel and magnesium sub-structure, an anti-rebound bar that improves stability and extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds.
With Clek's energy-absorbing crumple technology, the aluminum honeycomb in the seat absorbs energy from a crash to limit forces to the child—using safety technology similar to that in vehicles.
The headrest of the Clek Fllo, which connects to the frame with steel rods, uses energy-absorbing foam and deep side swings for maximum head protection. Foam layers on the inside and outside of the frame absorb forces to protect your child in a side-impact crash.
The Canadian-made Clek Fllo is convenient to install even if you have three across the backseat, thanks to its narrow width of less than 17 inches.
The Mammoth and Twilight colors of the Clek Fllo are made from 100% Australian Merino wool with no added flame retardants. In addition to being naturally fire-resistant, merino wool helps regulate your child's body temperature and is soft, breathable, odor-resistant and hypoallergenic. Now available, all-new Railroad fabric, also free of all flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch.
- Extended rear-facing use to 50 pounds
- Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in seat
- Steel anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the seat, helping protect child's head in the event of a collision
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology protects a forward-facing child in a collision by transferring force away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Foam-lined headrest connects to frame using steel rods, ensuring maximum head protection in a side-impact crash
- Crash-tested to European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), which simulates forces in extreme collisions
- Compact design sits lower in car for improved visibility and access; narrow width allows for 3-across seating
- GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics provide protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants
- Approved for use in airplane
- Manufactured in Canada
- Recyclable through Clek's Car Seat Recycling Program
- Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 pounds, 25-43" height (recommended when child is able to sit upright alone)
- Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 pounds, 30-49" height (recommended at 2+ years, or a minimum of 1 year)
- Seat weight: 25 pounds (28 pounds with anti-rebound bar)
- Seat dimensions rear-facing: 23.5-27"H x 13-17"W x 32.5"L (29"L without anti-rebound bar)
- Seat dimensions forward-facing: 26-31"H x 13-17"W x 24"L
- Warranty: 3 years
- Expiration: 9 years