Britax One4Life All-in-One Car Seat
The Britax One4Life could be the only car seat your child ever needs, growing with her from birth to 120 pounds—while surrounding your child with safety features and making installation super-simple for parents at every stage.
The One4Life starts as a convertible car seat that can be used rear-facing up to 50 pounds and forward-facing up to 65 pounds, before transitioning to a booster car seat that allows your child to wear the vehicle seatbelt.
The Britax One4Life is made with a high strength steel frame and features SafeCell technology in the base of the seat crumples to absorb forces, as well as a unique V-shaped tether to help reduce movement in a crash.
The Britax One4Life is one of the easiest convertible car seats to install, thanks to the ClickTight installation that allows you to simply open the front of the car seat, thread and buckle the vehicle seatbelt, and close the door for a secure fit.
The Clean Comfort color edition, exclusive to specialty retailers like Strolleria, features special moisture-wicking fabric and extra padding for added comfort. Nanotex technology resists stains, moisture and odors, helping to keep your car seat clean during its years of use.
- Transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing convertible car seat, then to a belt-positioning booster seat
- SafeCell base includes crumple zone that compresses to absorb crash forces
- Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to stabilize the seat in a collision
- 2 layers of side-impact protection
- Patented V-shaped tether strap includes stitching that gives away gradually to slow forward movement, reducing impact and minimizing rotation
- Energy-absorbing headrest follows the head's forward rotation in a crash, reducing whiplash
- Built-in cooling channels and ventilated mesh improve air flow
- Extra padding keeps your child comfortable
- Seat fabrics are easily removable for machine washing and Safewash fabrics are safe to machine wash and dry
- 15 harness height positions grow with your child with no rethreading required
- 9 recline positions help you find a comfortable fit for your car seat and vehicle
- Dual built-in cup holders are dishwasher-safe
- Made in the USA
- Rear-facing height and weight limit: 5-50 pounds, up to 49"
- Forward-facing height and weight limit: 22-65 pounds, up to 49"
- Booster height and weight limit: 40-120 pounds, 44" to 63"
- Product weight: 30 pounds
- Dimensions: 20.5"L x 19.5"W x 25"H
- Depth fully reclined: 30"
- Harness slot heights: 9" to 19"
- Buckle strap positions: 5.5" to 8.75"