Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat
The Clek Foonf is among the safest convertible car seats on the market, thanks to best-in-class safety features such as a steel and magnesium sub-structure, an anti-rebound bar that improves stability and extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds.
With Clek's REACT Safety System (Rigid-Latch Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology), the aluminum honeycomb in the seat absorbs energy from a crash to limit forces to the child—using safety technology similar to that in vehicles.
The headrest of the Clek Foonf, which connects to the frame with steel rods, uses energy-absorbing foam and deep side swings for maximum head protection. Foam layers on the inside and outside of the frame absorb forces to protect your child in a side-impact crash.
With its rigid-LATCH system, the Canadian-made Clek Foonf is convenient to install—even if you have three across the backseat, thanks to its narrow width.
The Clek Foonf is available in three choices of fabric, with most colors offered in Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabric, a fabric that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odors. Select colors as noted are available in Jersey Knit, a stretchy and soft spandex/polyester blend; and Merino Wool, which is hypoallergenic, free of flame retardants, and helps keep your child cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Now available, all-new Railroad fabric, also free of all flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch.
- Extended rear-facing use to 50 pounds
- Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in seat
- Steel anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the seat, helping protect child's head in the event of a collision
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology protects a forward-facing child in a collision by transferring force away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Foam-lined headrest connects to frame using steel rods, ensuring maximum head protection in a side-impact crash
- Crash-tested to European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), which simulates forces in extreme collisions
- Narrow width allows for 3-across seating
- Easy recline function
- GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics provide protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants
- Approved for use in airplane
- Manufactured in Canada
- Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 lbs, 25-43" height (recommended when child is able to sit upright alone)
- Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 lbs, 30-49" height (recommended at 2+ years, or a minimum of 1 year)
- Seat weight: 38 lbs (rear-facing); 33 lbs (forward-facing)
- Rear-facing dimensions: 25.5-28.5"H x 13-17"W x 33"L
- Forward-facing dimensions: 28-32.5"H x 13-17"W x 17.5"L
- Warranty: 3 years